DO YOU KNOW AN EXCEPTIONAL HATCHERY PROFESSIONAL UNDER 40?
Hatchery International is proud to launch the Top 10 Under 40 program, which is designed to recognize leadership and innovation of top hatchery professionals in the fish culture sector and aquaculture industry under the age of 40. These young hatchery professionals are the future of the industry and Hatchery International wants to shine the spotlight on outstanding young leaders across the globe.
Do you know a hatchery professional under 40 who:
- Shows deep understanding and knowledge of fish culture?
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic?
- Demonstrates an ability to lead and innovate?
- Has a strong passion and commitment to sustainable and responsible production?
- Commits to the highest standards of hatchery practices?
If you or someone you know has exemplified the above qualities of a hatchery professional, we would like to hear from you.
All nominees must be under 40 years old and currently employed at a fish or shellfish hatchery, either in a commercial or government restocking/enhancement facility.
Nominations are now closed. Thank you to all who participated.
The Top 10 Under 40 winners will be announced and featured in the November/December 2019 issue of Hatchery International.