DO YOU KNOW AN OUTSTANDING HATCHERY PROFESSIONAL UNDER 40?
Time to honour the world’s most exceptional hatchery professionals in our annual Top 10 Under 40 – a program designed to recognize leadership and innovation of fish and shellfish hatchery professionals under the age of 40.
Do you know a hatchery professional under 40 who:
- Shows deep understanding and knowledge of fish culture?
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic?
- Demonstrates an ability to lead and innovate?
- Has a strong passion and commitment to sustainable and responsible production?
- Commits to the highest standards of hatchery practices?
- Has been influential in addressing hatchery challenges caused by the COVID-19 global pandemic?
Nominate them for the Top 10 Under 40 and shine a spotlight on these exceptional young leaders.
All nominees must be under 40 years old and currently employed at a commercial or government fish or shellfish hatchery facility.
Nominations are now closed. Find out who the winners are in the November/December issue of Hatchery International.
The annual Hatchery International Top 10 Under 40 is sponsored by MSD Animal Health. The Top 10 Under 40 winners will be announced and featured in the November/December 2020 issue of Hatchery International.