NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!
Thank you for nominating your hatchery professionals! Submissions for Hatchery International’s 2021 Top 10 Under 40 are now closed and will be announced in the November/December 2021 issue of Hatchery International.
Hatchery International looks forward to honouring the world’s most exceptional hatchery professionals in our annual Top 10 Under 40 – a program designed to recognize leadership and innovation of fish and shellfish hatchery professionals under the age of 40.
Recipients of the 2021 Top 10 Under 40:
- Show deep understanding and knowledge of fish culture
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and innovate
- Have a strong passion and commitment to sustainable and responsible production
- Commit to the highest standards of hatchery practices
- Have been influential in addressing hatchery challenges caused by the COVID-19 global pandemic
All recipients will be under 40 years old and currently employed at a commercial or government fish or shellfish hatchery facility.
The annual Hatchery International Top 10 Under 40 is sponsored by MSD Animal Health. The Top 10 Under 40 winners will be announced and featured in the November/December 2021 issue of Hatchery International.