NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR 2022!
Hatchery International wants to honour the world’s up and coming hatchery professionals for our annual Top 10 Under 40 – a program designed to recognize leadership and innovation of fish and shellfish hatchery professionals under the age of 40 years old.
Recipients of the 2022 Top 10 Under 40:
- Show deep understanding and knowledge of fish culture
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and innovate
- Have a strong passion and commitment to sustainable and responsible production
- Commit to the highest standards of hatchery practices
- Have been influential in addressing hatchery challenges caused by the COVID-19 global pandemic
Nominations close on Aug. 1, 2022.
All recipients will be under 40 years old and currently employed at a commercial or government fish or shellfish hatchery facility.
The annual Hatchery International Top 10 Under 40 is sponsored by MSD Animal Health. The winners will be announced and featured in the November/December 2022 issue of Hatchery International.