News & Views
2023 World Trout Culture Summit recordings are live
February 8, 2024 By Hatchery International staff
The recordings of the 2023 World Trout Culture Summit are now available online.
Thanks to all our speakers on the three panels for sharing their wealth of knowledge. You can view the recordings by panel on the Trout Summit event page.
Panel 1 on Genetics & broodstock:
- Sean Nepper, chief brood officer & VP of fish health at Riverence Trout Farms
- Maureen Ritter, managing director of Canada Cryogenetics Services
- Dr. Marie Smedley, senior breeding program manager at Xelect Genetics
- Arlen Taylor, owner of Cedar Crest Trout Farms
Panel 2 on Growth performance:
- Dr. Hayri Deniz, secretary general of Mugla Fish Farmers Association
- Dr. Mykolas Kamaitis, veterinarian & owner of Belwood Lake Veterinary Services
- Phil Mackey, CEO of Mt. Lassen Trout Farm and past president of U.S. Trout Farmers Association
- Oliver Robinson, head of British Trout Association
Panel 3 on RAS technology:
- Craig Copeland, fish culture manager at the Alberta Ministry of Environment & Parks
- John Holder, co-founder & director of technology at Gold River Aquafarms
- Thorsten N. Vammen, general manager of FREA Solutions
You can also visit our YouTube page to watch the full playlist.
Print this page
- Running Tide sells oyster hatchery to shellfish company
- GenoMar appoints new fish health & quality group manager