Nutrition & Feed products
Shellfish Diet®’s New and Improved Formula
Shellfish Diet is a concentrated, liquid feed that is a unique mix of four algae: Isochrysis sp, Pavlova sp, Tetraselmis sp, and now Thalossiosira pseudonana.* It provides optimal nutrition for bivalves and other filter feeders, from first-feeding larvae through broodstock.
August 11, 2014 By Erich Luening
- Diatoms now available for first feeding larvae ─ small-sized Thalossiosira pseudonana.
- With more DHA ─ provides a healthy balance of omegas, lipids and proteins.
An Instant Algae® Product – “Algae When You Need It”
Instant Algae has the same nutritional value as live algae. The whole cell of the microalgae, which encapsulates all nutrients, is preserved through a proprietary, bio-secure process, pioneered by Reed Mariculture, leaders in the development of advanced hatchery feeds.
- Intact cell structure means a cleaner tank, less waste, and greater value.
- Over 500 hatcheries, ornamental growers, universities and research organizations in 80 countries rely on Instant Algae products for hatchery success.
* Original formula, with Thalossiosira weisflogii, available upon request.
Shellfish Diet ensures the best growth rates and survival. For more information or to order, call: 1-877-732-3276 or visit: www.reed-mariculture.com.
(The link will take you to this page for more info:
Print this page