The control units are equipped with universal sensor input - and actuator output ports for low-voltage devices like feeders, signal-controlled devices like pumps, or mains voltage devices.
According to Senect installation is straightforward with modular, decentralized architecture that allows use of several control units for building up a complete control system for entire fish farms.
“The information from the individual control units is transferred wirelessly via WLAN and many units can be combined in one software app for a fast overview – anywhere you are,” notes a press release from the company.
Some features include:
- Sensor-controlled aeration, drum filter- or feeder control.
- Multiple functions with one unit, e.g. monitoring oxygen and controlling drum filters.
- Intelligent control algorithms for decreasing water, feed - or energy consumption.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Online monitoring and alarming.
For more information go to: www.senect.de