Shrimp Summit 2023Print this page
July 24 - July 26, 2023
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
JULY 24-26, 2023 HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
MISSION: To improve shrimp production across Asia by bringing together leaders from production, market, and conservation communities to discuss constraints, innovations, and solutions.
Asia constitutes two-thirds of global shrimp production, but growth in Vietnam, China, India, Thailand, and Indonesia is leveling off or contracting. Meanwhile, Ecuador is projected to represent the majority of the world’s 7% growth in shrimp production in 2023.
By sharing expertise, developing a common understanding of issues, and working toward consensus solutions, new paradigms are expected to emerge through productivity, improved livelihoods, and achievement of a higher level of sustainability, especially regarding climate change.
Who will be attending
Attendees will represent the entire seafood value chain, including:
- Exporters and importers
- Feed manufacturers
- Retail and food service buyers
- Technology and other service providers
- Government officials
Sharing + Connecting = Solutions
Before the summit:
- Discussions and webinars focused on summit topics will begin in the TCRS online community. Registrants and sponsors are invited to join in these community and webinar-based conversations.
- Optional pre-summit and post-summit field trips to shrimp production facilities in Vietnam, including Minh Phu’s 2,3,4 super-intensive round tank farm and organic farms raising shrimp in harmony with mangrove forests.
- Plenaries and intensive topic-focused sessions with tangible outputs to improve practices.
- Receptions, breaks and dinners designed to encourage connection.
After the summit:
- Discussions will continue after the event to ensure a lasting impact. Through the TCRS online community, virtual and in-person summit participants will have post-event access to session recordings, highlights, and ongoing discussion forums.
Visit event's website
Print this page